Total Concept training & workshopsThere are no entry pre-requisites for much of this training or the workshops which are tailored for:-
- School leavers without grade 12 beginning a career in Beauty Health & Skincare.
- Those changing career to Beauty Health & Skincare whilst working elsewhere.
- Those wanting to start their own business from home in Beauty Health & Skincare.
- Professional therapists needing to update themselves with new techniques.
- Therapists needing a refresher course in preparation for a return to the business world.
- Students interested in one or two specific subjects rather than the whole field of study
- Beauticians with experience, who desire to up-skill themselves.
- Hair & Beauty Salon Assistants
- Manual Facials
- Advanced Facials & Electrical Treatments
- Eyelash Perming
- Eyelash Extensions
- Brow Shaping and Lash & Brow Tinting
- Fashion Theatre & Media Make-up
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Body Massage (non therapeutic)
- Spa Body Therapy
- Figure Diagnosis, Body Electricals & Slimming
- Aromatherapy (non therapeutic)
- Reflexology (non therapeutic
- Sports Massage (non therapeutic)
- Thai Massage
- Anatomy & Physiology theory
- Reception Techniques
- Client care & Business Ethics for therapists
- Business, Sales & Marketing for therapists
- Manual Lymph Drainage
- Stone Massage (non therapeutic)
- Indian Head Massage
- Advanced Skin Analysis & Dermatology
- Artificial Nails in gel, acrylic, silk/fibre
Combinations of the above can lead to eligibility to sit ITEC (International Therapy Examination Council) and/or CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology) examinations.
Upcoming Training Workshops include:
Back to Course Overview